From: Stephen
Topic: Refund on MOT
Question: I have just sent my car for scrap and notified DVLA accordingly. Can I get a refund on my MOT fee for the unexpired period it covers (just over 3 months)?

Answer: Sadly you cant get a refund for MOT. You can only get a refund for Car Tax

Back to Questions

Have A Question of your own

Your Question

Name          Town               

To prevent spam please type the numbers and letters to the left in this box

** All Comments will be shown subject to inspection of content**
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website More info

Got it!