From: Michele
Topic: Italy MOT
Question: Iím currently in Italy for a long period with my car. Can I take an MOT equivalent here? Or do it remotely maybe? I know thereís something similar which is valid from Spain. Thanks in advance

Answer: Hi, No the MOT has to be carried out in the UK only. The spanish version is for spanish registered car only. You will have to book your car in for an MOT the day i arrives back in the UK. This is the only way of covering you if you get stopped by the police

Back to Questions

Have A Question of your own

Your Question

Name          Town               

To prevent spam please type the numbers and letters to the left in this box

** All Comments will be shown subject to inspection of content**
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website More info

Got it!